Saturday, March 1, 2014

The love of the White Queen



These are such beautiful images that I found
on Paper Whimsy.
I have used these queens for various
shadow boxes and other pieces.

Now they are shining in these hand soldered
pendants and I just love them!


For the White Queen I used a number
of old pieces that I collected through the
years


Such an unusual collection of crystals
and matte glass
They almost have a retro feel to them

And I love this crystal studded piece that
the pendant hangs from
I took another old piece apart
and could repeat these rounds
in a few places



The colour in the enamelled flowers match the pink
in her cheeks and in the dangle that hangs below.


She reminds me of the White Queen.


blessings
Hettienne


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for telling us about Paper Whimsy. Your pieces are just beautiful. I enjoy browsing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white Queen...another favorite "person" of mine from Alice...love this shine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate feedback and interaction.