Monday, February 10, 2014

Mornings with Mary



I am making the most of the summer sunshine!
I am sitting under my 'Sacred Heart tree'.  That is not
its real name - in fact, I do not know what these trees
are called, but they are all over my garden - the just
pop up and become these incredible umbrellas of light
and shade.
The leaves are heart shaped and one in every
ten or twenty turns red right from the start,
till it drops.



The fragrance of summer roses on the breeze



Water drops glistening on the Christ Thorn



Peace as light as a baby's breath



A warm morning with Mary to you

and if you are looking for my GYB blog post
and giveaway
you will find it here
http://www.path-of-divine-love.com/2014/02/five-more-days-for-grow-your-blog-give.html


Blessings
Hettienne


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear hettienne,
    so lovely to find you in the garden of hearts! i suppose as i am gone more and more to san miguel this year the interest in following mornings with mary and postcards from paradise is waning. i think i will let them and mr. linky rest for a while except for haiku my heart. thanks for showing up and sharing the love! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Monday

    much love...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate feedback and interaction.