Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday mornings with Mary - Seat of Wisdom

Seat of Wisdom *



For wisdom is 


better than jewels,



and all that you may desire cannot compare with her.
                                          - The Book of Wisdom



Wearable shrines in the making


*from the Litany of Loreto

My Monday morning with Mary
- this week Rebecca has taken to the open road,
so I am holding vigil for our weekly space
with my sharing which I have come to love!!!

If you would like to see more of my wearable shrines,
rosaries and other creations,
please visit http://hergracedevata.blogspot.com

Have a wonderful week with Mary
blessings
Hettienne

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, all of it, every single inch and every word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Hettienne. I agree with Judie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate feedback and interaction.