Monday, June 2, 2014

Mondays with Mary

Queen of Peace sacred altar necklace by Hettienne
www.etsy.com/shop/devata


Someone contacted me on Etsy and told me about this
amazing book!  She called it a miraculous book.
The book was written by a woman 
in Ireland.  Her identity is to be kept anonymous.
Mother Mary appeared to her in
the Oratory of the Immaculate Heart in Dublin
and she gave her certain instructions and
she also gave her paragraphs or pearls
of wisdom to be compiled in a book.

The person who told me about this book,
then very generously and kindly offered 
to send me a copy of the book!
Which I received today in the post and I am
sharing this with you.

The book is called
All through Mary, Our Lady's Message of Mercy
to the World 
- a true devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

There is a website :
www.friendsofthemotherofdivinemercy.org

I have not had time to properly read
the book - there are some images
and instructions for a shrine
to Mary Queen of the Home, the Mediatrix
and a variation on the Miraculous Medal.

You are meant to say a prayer and then
randomly open the book.  You will find a pearl
of wisdom on the left hand side of the page
and a paragraph opposite which is appropriate
to you.

So I did a random selection for Mondays with Mary
and this was the result :

I am your Mother, this is why I stay with you.
I will never abandon you.
Thank you for your fidelity.

I will spend time with this little book this week
and share with you next week
Have a joyful week
blessings


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your book Hettienne. I am sure you will find contentment. I will try to be here next week. The garden is erupting. :)Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at the different images of Mary in your art work. Now I will google about thd book title.
    Have a blessed week, Hettienne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate feedback and interaction.