Monday, January 27, 2014

Mondays with Mary

I am participating in the Grow Your Blog blog hop
and you can find my post here

And what an incredible experience it is!
I really entered hoping to find more interesting 
blogs out there and wow!  I have been blown away!
I am once again so inspired by the human
capacity for creativity, beauty and love!

I will soon add some of those blog's links
to my two sites.

But today is Monday and and time for that 
special time with Mary.

Shard of Beauty - 
Hand made sculpture and relic



Last night as I was sleeping,
I dreamt - marvelous error! -
that a spring was breaking 
out in my heart.
I said : Alon which secret aqueduct,
Oh water, are you coming to me,
water of a new life
that I have never drunk?





Last night as I was sleeping,
I dreamt - marvelous error! - 
that I had a beehive 
here inside my heart.
And the golden bee
were making white combs and sweet honey
from my old failures




Last night as I was sleeping,
I dreamt - marvelous error! -
that a fiery sun was giving
light inside my heart.
It was fiery because I felt
warmth as from a hearth,
and sun because it gave light
and brought tears to my eyes.




Last night as I slept,
I dreamt - marvellous error! -
that it was God I had 
here inside my heart
by Antonio Machado





A creative day to you!!

Blessings
Hettienne

4 comments:

  1. I am trying to make my way through the GYB party and am really having fun, though I have some time constraints and can only visit a few at the time. Your blog is so pretty and the posts I have read are beautiful! I have signed up with G+ to follow your sweet posts! Have a very blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - wonderful way to start off this morning...thank you! Happy Sunday, Hettienne - Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate feedback and interaction.