Monday, January 13, 2014

Mondays with Mary - the wonder of the moment



In stillness, I discover the wonder
of my joyous heart.



A single moment truly lived is the same as
living a thousand lifetimes.



Every experience in my life has
shaped me to be where I am
at this very moment

I am exactly who I am supposed to be


Mondays with Mary
linking up with Rebecca of Recuerda mi Corazon
every Monday

On Saturday the 11th I celebrated my birthday
with a small intimate group of friends and family


We gathered at 5 am at the new Mary shrine
in my garden
and waited for sunrise in silence
after which I had a celebratory blessing ceremony
followed by a sumptous breakfast!


We did all the flowers and baking ourselves!!

Have a wonderful week!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Hettienne Your new Mary is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!
    How divine...garden, Mary, flowers, cakes! Sunshine and friends!
    I believe you found the portal to heaven!
    I love your words here too...
    and Happy Happy Birthday my Friend!
    (Deb told me she noticed it on FB, but then I didn't manage
    to remark there...I am the WORST FB friend!)
    xoxoxo ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to have been there for all of this beauty and celebrations, your words take me back to my time in Capetown, I know how early mornings feel there at this time of year! Exhilarating! Happy Belated Birthday. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate feedback and interaction.