Monday, January 6, 2014

Mondays with Mary inspiration



What would you do if you were not afraid of anything,
anything at all?
What would you do if you were told
and you have come to know
that the Matrix of Life holds and supports you?

Right now, deep within you, resides a buried treasure,
waiting to be unearthed.
As you start digging and find the courage
to follow the small voice of the heart at all times,
fear drops like a discarded coat.


Mondays with Mary
starting the week and the year
with inspiration from
images, symbols, stories and metaphor
of blessed Mary.


I am so happy to join in once again
with Rebecca of Recuerda mi Corazon
with Mornings with Mary
P1100131pm


Please go to http://corazon.typepad.com/recuerda_mi_corazon
to join in and to share

and read more about the Grow Your Blog Party
here
http://www.path-of-divine-love.com/2014/01/blog-party-give-away-and-inspiration.html


10 comments:

  1. thank you for being here opening the circle of love!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you - I am going to print this out for my wall - it speaks to my focus this year. More time with spirit in the chamber of the heart and unearthing my treasure. I am what I seek xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would I do? I would say "thank you", for letting me find peace in my heart and my soul, and for letting my spirit dance with joy. Lovely post, Ms. H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 'pendant' you've made! What a great way to start the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to you, I'm going to try to walk fearlessly into the new year!

    Mornings with Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. What would I do? Like Judie I would say thank you, first to soul-sisters like yourself for sending out the message that to be a 'fear fighting warrior' is possible! Fear is part of the package of this life but our job is to keep it in it's rightful place...

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way and beautiful words to start the week. Happy new year x

    warmly
    marinela

    Short Poems

    ReplyDelete
  8. well versed, Hettienne! I cherish the image that sprang into my mind with your words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate feedback and interaction.