Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day Twelve of the Pilgrimage with Mary



Mother Wisdom Speaks

I have always been
There is not time that I did not come forth
I am the song
I am the endless opening,
the infinite widening of the Godhead
I am the Word from the everlasting breath
I am the sound originating in eternal silence
I am love


I am who calls from every cell, every atom
I erupt in mountains, I am fire
I am the circle, the spiral of reality
I am the universe and I always return to the holy
I am the green of grass and trees,
the red of the rose,
the gold of dawn
I am the blue of playing waves
I am the dance of stars
I am the fir in your heart
I am your longing
I am the one and the many becoming one



I am the simple woman, the mother nourishing the child
I am her flesh
I am the eyes that heal
I am the hands that smooth away fears
I am the smile tat consoles




I will take you to the holy,
I will take you to the heart of God
I am so much more than you imagined
I am beyond your widest mind

an extract from Circle of Mysteries by Christin Lore Weber


Today is the feast day of Our Lady of Guadulupe

Twelve days of sharing ideas, stories, memories,
images and our hearts

A blessed day to you!!


Please visit :

8 comments:

  1. What a glorious hommage to Mary. I'm looking for this book right now. The women of my family will love it. Thank you so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful text and gentle ethereal images.......thank you Hettienne.

    Have a lovely day!
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Hettienne . Thank you for always being here and having this beautiful blog to visit.
    Many blessings to you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wondrous prayer and set of OLG images to finalize our twelve days journey with Mary. Thank you so much for all the beauty and thoughtfulness you have shared with us all. I'll be by to visit and see what you are up to. I just love everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Feast Day to you Hettienne!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "so much more"

    This is what I long for. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful piece that encompasses so much of the feminine in all her faces... and for the beautiful images. Thank you so Hettienne for sharing these days with us. It has been so special.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate feedback and interaction.