Monday, August 5, 2013

Mondays with Mary - The Sanctuary



In silence we must wrap much of our life,
because it is too fine for speech -
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The sanctuary of subtle presence holds a special privacy,
within this embrace there is no barrier between you and
the intimacy of the divine heart.

The outside world is relentless in its urgency and stress;
the politics of the obvious dominates everything.
Subtle presence is largely unable to register its
companionship with us.
From ancient times people have understood
the house of God to be the sacred ground
from where it is wise to begin a journey :
initiations as the journey of life in Spirit,
and requiem as the beginning of the invisible journey.
John O'Donohue

I am sharing in 
Mondays with Mary.

If you would like to read more about my hand-made
rosaries (above), please visit
Her Grace by Devata Blogspot
www.hergracedevata.blogspot.com

Be sure to visit Rebecca at 
for amazing shares.

May you have a week overflowing with the colours of Mary love.

blessings


8 comments:

  1. Just the perfect words for me today Hettienne, so thank you for that. Your rosaries are simply divine...one of these days I shall own one♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. have an absolutely fine Monday

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rosaries are beautiful.
    A wonderful week of Mary Love back to you dear Hettienne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I love your rosaries as well and have been keeping on eye on them. I agree with your words. Thank you.:)
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again our Monay rolls around and again I take pleasure in joining you in honoring our Mother. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the gift of John O'Donohue whose wisdom is always welcome manna to the soul.
    your rosaries are made with an eye for love. i am so grateful you are here each monday beginning the sacred journey of a new week with your love and thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the rosary you featured last week. You speak of embrace. That was my focus today too. Beautiful writing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going straight to your rosary website, Hettienne. I expect to be drooling in a few minutes. Love your photo on this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate feedback and interaction.