Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fifth Day of Pilgrimage of Marys




You carry me
Nestled in the warmth
of your breast

Wings spread
Heart aflutter
Strength in fragility

Tiny bird bones
Carry and support
 with divine power

My heart grows wings
My throat clucks
My feathers shiver with joy
As love move through me

The sky turns red
Awash with Truth

I fly into Your pulsing Heart

My wings neither scorch
Nor do my feathers singe

I am Love
I am Love
I am the Dove
I am the Wings of Love



Poem by Hettienne at  http://alchemicalmarriage.blogspot.com
Painting 'Wings of Love' by Hettienne


Please visit Rebecca on the link below
and visit some of the other participants on this
Twelve Days of Mary




blessings


13 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous painting of Our Lady and magnificent poetry ~ ( A Creative Harbor) artmusedog and Carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful painting, Hettienne - and the writing is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your glorious art work continue to amaze me...such beautiful expressions and auras...such gentle thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divine words Hettienne.Your painting has a
    beautiful enigmatic quality - love the peacock feather eyes!

    Have a lovely day,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fly into Your pulsing Heart
    My wings neither scorch
    Nor do my feathers singe

    Both words and image thrill me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, she is another of your mystical Marys. I especially love the peacocks on her scarf. I work in Palos Verdes and there are many peacocks here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the extra eyes...her 3rd eye and the peacock feathers that always remind me of eyes.
    The all-seeing Mary♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful artwork. Love the poem. Love her eyes. Blessed be Mary! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the softness of your painting. It fits the way I think of Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing her beauty and LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She in beauty sleeps set free on the wings of peace.. beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate feedback and interaction.