Monday, December 3, 2012

Day Three of A Virgin a Day




Once again She arrives
moving ever so 
lightly, like a bird
She precariously rests on my shoulder.

And so too, once again, the angel
stirs the waters of the well
and hidden worlds
are revealed
drapes of colour and light,
magical trees alive with
happiness
 hope and grace fluttering
their wings

the river of love, the sainted
amrita,
singing tree sap in my veins,

such is Her Grace.
  - Hettienne Grobler






Today is the third day in this wonderful journey
hosted by Rebecca.
This is my second year participating and
I encourage you to visit the other
beautiful offerings in the Twelve Days of Mary
on Recuerda mi Corazon.



Just click on the link below to take you there
and please join us for the next nine days.



blessings


13 comments:

  1. How beautiful, Hettienne - both your writing and your images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is exquisite ~ Looks like an Art Doll creation ~ lovely post and photography ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Marian doll is so beautiful. I would love to know more about her. Do you know the artist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Annie, I was very happy to find this doll - I had never seen one before till last year during A Virgin a Day - then it became my mission to find one. I found this one through Etsy. I do not know the artist. blessings

      Delete
  4. The image is beautiful but your writing is totally outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. incredible image, an unique! I love and admire your writing as well as your photos. I am so happy to have been introduced to such talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Santos -- this one is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hettienne,this is a very beautiful poem and the images serenely lovely.

    Sweet dreams!
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so beautiful and your words just awesome. Thanks ever so much, she is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your entire post to be scrumptious today - your words and the awesome santo...her face, what she holds, her essence...just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate feedback and interaction.