Monday, December 12, 2011

Our Lady of Guadalupe


Her shimmering halo
radiant against the dark of night

May she protect and hold the world
and re-awaken 
all dull hearts and eyes
to behold the Light



Every person is a light... love light. We are love made visible. 
Take a moment to today to shine your love light. - Tracy from http://pranalight.typepad.com/.a/6a014e892ee742970d0162fd94b35e970d-pi



A tribute to Our Lady of Guadalupe on today, 
her Holy day and my grandmother's birthday.  
When I put her in charge of my tiny Christmas village, 
I had not yet heard of Rebecca's Twelve Days of Mary, 
nor did I know that today is Our Lady of Guadalupe's Holy Day. 
 From here on she will always guard my Christmas village 
and carry my prayers to the Light of the world.

14 comments:

  1. Just a Beautiful display!!!!!
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your joy, for sharing your art, your heart. I missed your last post but will peak at it now! Blessing on your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fitting tribute to Our Lady of Guadalupe and to your Grandmother.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how we need a Protector and Holder of the world! Thanks for being part of this amazing journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyday is a step closer...
    A beautiful, new tradition♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you know how grateful i am that we have met. thank you for each and every offering. your writing is beautiful and your love of divine light uplifting.
    i know we have significant sharing in our future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how Our Lady of Guadalupe watches over your Christmas village--and all our abodes in all our towns and cities around the world. It has been great commenting back and forth. Let's do it next year! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has been such an honor to visit your blog for the past few days. You've helped to make it a remarkable journey! Thank you for sharing your images and stories. I am blessed. Hope we get to do it again next year.
    Peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a beautiful statue of Our Lady of Guadalupe. The colors are splendid and your point about each person being a light is so true. I have so enjoyed your blog, your images and meeting you. I hope if you stay in touch with rebecca that we meet again.
    Blessings,
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to say too, Hettienne that I have learned so very much from visiting both your sites. Each time I came, I went away with something new, a more expanded sense of the divine. It was a true blessing. I hope to interact with you again.
    Blessings,
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, Hettienne! Many thanks for your kind visit to my blog. It is lovely to meet you and find your loving place here in blogland. Your devotional art in inspiring! :o) ((Love & Light))

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you dear friend,
    i have posted my gratitude to you and all today at recuerda mi corazon with a special invitation.
    warmly,
    rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate feedback and interaction.