Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day Eleven of Mary



Your heart always next to mine



I have a light in my heart
Your name on my lips
A river that flows
To the city of Light

My feet has found the path
marching to the rythm of my heart
It is true
The words that She whispered in my ears long ago
It is true
Beyond a doubt
Love does exist
In the city of Light

I have been there
I entered its gates
Love waited for me
Awakened my heart
Filled my soul
With visions of beauty
In the city of Light



A beautiful hand made Madonna from Mexico;  made entirely from cloth.
from one of the shrines dedicated to the eternal Mary in my home.

for more wonderful sharings and upliftment 
of the heart and mind, visit Twelve Days of Mary at http://corazon.typepad.com/recuerda_mi_corazon/

11 comments:

  1. I can feel the spirit of your words and in the beauty of this figure. It warms my heart as I start this day, as always dedicated to Mary in Jesus' name.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the most beautiful Mary's I have seen. Your words match her beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos of her as are your words ~~ thanks, namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) Happy AVAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another exquisite post, Hettienne.
    You really have a way with words.
    I am also diggin' your header picture♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful poetry and a beautiful image as well.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Madonna...and it's made entirely of cloth? Ingenious! I think that your site is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'The city of light' I think it is a resplendent place to dwell too, you would want to make beautiful things there under this light, to share with other lovers of that city!

    Thank you,

    Sue x

    BTW word verification ~ blesse, I often think this is synchronicity at work :~)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The art created in Mexico-particularly the religious art, just blows me away with the inventiveness and creativity. Closer to our Mother, closer to God.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear one,

    each morning we have thrown open the doors to our hearts.

    we have called out glory, love, compassion.

    day after day we have set out welcoming chairs in the

    house of belonging.

    lifting the veil of sacred existence.

    beveled off the edges of difference and distance

    to see more deeply the

    unbearable beauty of simply being,

    one.

    for this and so much more i thank you,

    and look forward to our forever

    mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This Mary is beautiful, Hettienne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Her halo glows and the corazon double heart is lovely. And the beat goes on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate feedback and interaction.